Could you do with earning £300 a week?
Have no idea how to start?
Think that nobody can afford a cleaning service these days?
Then let me show you how to set-up and start your own house cleaning service with my House Cleaning for Profits system. You could be up and running within a week making a steady start to earning your first £300.
If you’ve read about me, then you’ll know that I used to run my own my own domestic cleaning company. Yes it was a management house cleaning business where I employed two cleaners to do the cleaning, but I certainly learned all the little tips and tricks that you can use in any type of house cleaning business.
And yes, there are still plenty of people who can afford a cleaner. There is a variety of people who are ‘cash rich, time poor’ who are actively seeking to employ local services to do their daily chores such as cleaners, gardeners and dog walkers. Why not put your leaflet through these affluent households and get in on some of the profits from this multi-million pound industry.
I started my own house cleaning business a couple of months ago. I am doing OK, but now that I have read your system I am going to make a few changes to my price structure, the customers who I am targeting and my advertising methods.
Once these are in place, I know I will make a bucket-load more money!
With my system you will learn…
- How to get funding to start your own business (but you don’t need much capital).
- The secret ingredient for maximum profits.
- How to find customers that are willing to pay higher rates for a house cleaning service.
- How to market and advertise your cleaning service the right way.
You will also learn…
- The best advertising method for the house cleaning industry which pulls in dozens of new ‘highly targeted’ customers every time.
- Tips on keeping your customers happy and loyal.
- Know the different types of cleans that your customers will request.
You will reap the benefits such as:
- Being home-based.
- You are the boss.
- Flexible hours to suit you.
- Spend more time with your family.
- Easily Make £300+ Weekly
What a great read. This book gives you the basics and all the necessary steps in order to succeed with a house cleaning business.
I love the bit about charging your customers top rates and them being happy to pay for it!
The following is a compete table of contents:
3. Business Name
4. Set-Up & Costs
5. Cleaning Supplies
6. Types of Cleans
7. Identifying Potential Customers
8. Pricing (the £300 a week formula)
9. Keeping Your Customers
10. Advertising That Works
11. Additional Tips For Success
13. Documentation Samples
14. Closing Comments
I really have worked hard on writing this book not only to give you the best information as possible on the secrets and top tips within this industry, but to also write it in such a way so that you will start profiting within a few short weeks from this very lucrative and in-demand service.
These are real strategies that YOU can start using today to improve your quality of life by running your own home-based house cleaning business.
Strategies such as:
- Methods to find the best premium customers who are willing to pay higher cleaning rates.
- How to define your territory to get the most production from your cleaning rounds.
- The best methods to get your advertising directly out to 1000’s of highly potential customers.
- Additional tips for success on what you should do on every cleaning job.
I have just finished reading your ebook and my mind is now going into overdrive. I cannot wait to get started.
I am in the process of writing a list of things to do starting tomorrow. I am confident I will start making a profit within two weeks.
I’ve just finished reading your book this morning and all I can say is thank you very much!
This guide is great for anyone wanting to start their own cleaning service with no experience at all. I cannot wait to get started!
This book is showing you how to set up your own independent house cleaning business i.e. you are the one doing the cleaning (not employing cleaners) with the potential to earn £300+ per week.
No. of pages: 24 A4 sized pages
Format: Instant downloadable ebook
Author: Claire Bullerwell